Why buying a new home from Zest Developments is the best move you’ll ever make
When we buy a new house, we move in and make it our home. Our home is special – it becomes the heart of our family and it’s where we spend the majority of our special moments, where our children grow up and where we return for shelter, protection and refuge.
At Zest Developments, we understand this and believe we create a truly unique way of living. We create communities, not housing estates, and know that life is made even more beautiful by stunning surroundings and beautifully designed homes.
This is the ‘heart’ part of house-buying – the ‘wow factor’ we know our clients get when they see our homes for the very first time and fall instantly in love. For the ‘head’ part, we like to think a brand new home from Zest makes sound financial sense too. Read on to find out why.
We are committed to ensuring that the process of buying your new home is as smooth and trouble free as possible and follow 10 key steps to ensure this is the case:
1. We will keep you fully informed with reliable information on the progress of your new home with regular updates on construction and legal completion
2. We will provide you with detailed information about your home from the very start
3. We will offer help with choices and selections if they are available
4. We will demonstrate your new home to you
5. We will provide a moving in pack
6. We will provide you with a helpful and efficient after sales service
7. We will offer health and safety advice
8. We will give information on NHBC’s 10 year building warranty which comes with your new home
9. We will listen to you and carry out customer surveys in order to improve our service to you
10. We will give you details of who to contact if you believe we have failed to reach our customer commitment.
The benefits of buying a brand new home go far beyond a beautiful blank canvas to put your mark on. Here are just some of the main reasons why buying new makes sense:
- The average new home is up to four times more energy efficient than a traditional second hand home
- Your new home will have higher insulation standards, low energy appliances and lighting, water efficient appliances, and areas which maximise natural light. This means they have lower running costs compared to traditional homes
- New homes are designed to minimise waste and to work in balance with the environment
- There are no upward chains to consider when buying a new build home, so the whole process is much less stressful and quicker
- When you buy a new home, you can move in as soon as it is finished
- There’s no need to spend money or time redecorating and repairing your new home. It will be pristine for your arrival and a beautiful blank canvas for you to enjoy or add colour
- Depending on the stage of construction – you’ll be able to personalise your new home with a variety of finishing touches
- New homes are built to make use of every inch of space. Research shows 17% of living space in older style properties often goes unused, which translates to £34,000 of a £200,000 house going to waste. New homes, on the other hand, provide flexible living space whatever your circumstances, whether you are single, a couple, a growing family or retired
- We’ve been building homes for many years so we understand what really makes a house a home and ensure this is translated in the decisions we make – every minor detail is fully considered to make sure the choice we make is perfect – and all these small things make a very big difference
- Buying a new home home eliminates the need to do any renovations, repairs or DIY, meaning you can spend more time with family and friends, doing all the things you really enjoy. All our homes are independently assessed during construction and covered by an NHBC 10-year Buildmark warranty, providing new owners with peace of mind which those buying second hand property simply do not have.